If God is all you have


It's so sad to think that there are people who don't believe in GOD and much more when you learned that they have been increasing each day. I don't want to sound hypocrite or pretentious because I have my own weaknesses too but why we need to remember God the most whenever we're in pain, trouble or have problems? Yeah, we do thank him whenever we experience fortune or major accomplishments but always, it will just be for that moment. I'm trying to thank GOD for small things like waking up and living another day, for feeling well minus headache or other pain, drove safely both for hubby, me and the school bus driver. There are people who just remember GOD according to their schedule or whenever they want to. It's an alibi to say that even you're not attending mass or going to your church services, you're a worthy christian/catholic. It's an obligation, GOD gave us 7 days in a week to do whatever we want, but why can't we spend an hour with him. Yup, he's everywhere, you can talk to him and you might say that he knows what's in your heart and that's the most important. But deep inside you, you know that you're ignoring GOD most of the time. Why am I saying these? because I experienced them before but when I was put in a situation that only GOD is the most available to talk with, I surrender everything to him, I let him maneuver my life. I'm no longer scared of what will happen to me or question GOD because he knows what's best for me and he's a very merciful and kind. I just hope that some of you could relate on what I'm saying. Let's not wait for the time that we badly needed GOD before we call on him. Let's make it a habit to talk to him and open up everything, unload it, share it with GOD and always be patient to wait for GOD's time and not Our time for our prayers to be answered. I thank GOD for inspiring me to write this post.

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment